Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Economics, What Comes to Mind

Whenever I think of economics the first word that comes to my mind is of course money. Image result for mr.krabs quotes

And when I think of money I think businesses, selling, buying. But thinking all those things boggles my mind. I mean there are so many parts of money. When earning it you have to watch and use what is happening around you in order to make a profit. Also when spending money you have to watch what you spend and where you spend it.
Image result for mr.krabs quotes

What comes to your mind when you think of economics?

2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree, money has many parts to it, and without money we wouldn't get very far. That's because most of the things we do and most of the things we have depend on money. For example, our house, food, water, our family, the fact you are living right now, etc. One thing I think is also very important in economics that you didn't mention is trading. If we didn't trade with other countries, then we wouldn't have the same things we have now. We should trade what we have for what we need, this way both countries can have a fair trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica you said that very well. Also I agree there are so many factors that need to be included.

    ReplyDelete