Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Almighty and All Powerful Greece

Have you ever heard of the Greeks? They believe the Earth and the Sky created Twelve Titans. These creatures fought against their father Sky and took away his power. The youngest of the Titans, which his name was Cronus, ruled over the world in his father’s place. Soon he had six children. You might know one of them. The famous and all powerful Zeus. Zeus took Cronus's power from him by slaying him with his own sickle. With these stories that the Greeks believed, one of the greatest civilizations was made. 

Would you kill your father if he ate your siblings and is still trying to eat you?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, if I were to have my life at risk and all of my brothers and sisters eaten by my own father, I think I would most likely try stop my father and slay him. Even if he ate my siblings he still would be my father so it would still be hard to get over killing him after I succeed in killing him. (Kronus)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool picture you seem to know a lot about Titans. Yes, if I were at risk of being eaten by my own father I would kill him. It would be sad because he was my father but he also ate my siblings. I would be a little difficult to get over the fact that I killed my father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't even care that he was my father, honestly, he eats my siblings and so WHAT KIND OF FATHER IS THAT? So yeah I would like slice him into a billion pieces and throw him down in Tartarus (which is a deep pit that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering for the wicked and as the prison for the Titans) just like Zeus did. Also in your writing you didn't mention why Cronus ate his children. I did some research and it is said that he ate his sons and daughters to get their powers and to also make sure that they didn't take over his throne. Why didn't Cronus eat Zeus?

    ReplyDelete