Thursday, October 22, 2015

EAT VOLTAGE!!!!





When I think of Greece, I think of the 12 gods and goddesses. I know a lot about Greek gods, but the one who is the coolest is Zeus. I mean, he has LIGHTNING POWERS!!!! Who doesn’t want LIGHTNING POWERS!!!! He is the king of the gods, so he gets to do what he wants. He took down his dad, Cronus because he was eating his brothers and sisters( I wouldn’t mind that :) ). He married his sister Hera, the goddess of marriage. His bird is the eagle, and his most famous weapon is the lightning bolt. I have only heard of 2 of his children, Jason and Thalia. I’m actually reading about them in the book The Lost Hero. What is your favorite god or goddess? Why?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my favorite god is Poseidon the god of the sea. He is my favorite because of how powerful he is and that his son is Percy Jackson. He is also the brother of Zeus. I like how you also told about Zeus's powers and I also think that the lightning bolt is a really cool weapon to have. I would also like to know is that did Zeus have any other siblings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite goddess is Aphrodite, but I wrote about Hera because Seohee already wrote about her.Aphrodite is soooooo pretty and she is goddess of beauty and love.She was born in a huge shell.Isn't that interesting?And do you know Eros?
    He is Aphrodite's son!Next time(If we have same assignment), I want to write about Aphrodite.

    ReplyDelete