Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Want Horrible Food? Try ... You have to read to find out!


Do you like McDonald’s? I like some things about McDonald’s. I like their french fries and smoothies, but somethings I think they can improve. They could make the food at the time that you order it and not pre-make it. I feel like some people would like the better tasting food, but other would complain about it taking longer. I think they should have more waiting spots for people to wait. I feel like they should have some ready to give, but fresh food often like every 5-10 minutes. Things I like about McDonald’s is how polite there employees are. When you go in the drive through they always are really nice and say have a great day. I feel like McDonald’s is such a big and popular business that they don’t want to change much , but I think some of this could help their business. Do you like McDonald's? Tell me in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. I, like you, like some things about McDonald's. I like the ice cream, and the parfaits. I also think they could improve, in most of the same ways that you do. I would rather wait, and have them make the food fresh, than eat not food that was freshly made. They could also maybe add more things to the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I think that McDonald's has some good tasting food but not all of it’s good. That’s why I think McDonald's has been dropping in the past few years, not as many people are going there anymore.Though they really do need to improve a lot of things. You're right some people just don't want anything to change but I also think that a lot of people do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree McDonald' s has some really gross qualities, I personally don't like french fries but I love there banana and strawberry smoothie. I feel like they care to much on getting the order right and getting it done fast, but they don't think about what the food taste like. My niece is 3 and always gets their chicken nuggets, and one time they weren't even heated up they were like all cold.I agree that they have a lot of things that they could change.

    ReplyDelete