Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Cats Talk About Economics!






When I hear the word economics I think of our government and stores and how they run things.  I also think of how people with businesses and how they sell things and make profits from how they run their stores. I think this year we will learn about how businesses are affected by different problems and how they make a profit with their business. I also think we will learn more about how our government works.  I personally want to learn about our government and how it runs. I also want to learn more about how to solve different problems when you own a business and how to attract more customers. This is what I think about this year and economics. What is your idea?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I hear the word economics I also think of government and stores, However I also would love to see you include something about how government effects money and businesses. I really hope we learn about government too because it is very interesting, how about you? I really loved your post and I'm excited to read more of them in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This short paragraph was interesting and pulls the reader in. Your writing is really good. I agree with you when you said that you want to learn more about how our government works. i also really liked your picture and how bright it was. i looked at the picture even before i started reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I agree that it could have a part about how government affects money but I don't know that much about how It affects businesses. Lastly I'm happy you like my picture!

    ReplyDelete