Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Do People Die In The Dead Sea.




The Dead Sea is in  not a sea nor is it where people have died in. It's a salt lake bordering Jordan to the east and Israel. In the dead sea the only way water escapes by evaporation. The minerals in the Dead Sea all naturally occur within our bodies – yes, you could become your own health resort! You can take a spin along Road 90, the world’s lowest road, which runs along the shores of the Dead Sea at 393 meters below sea level. Also the Dead Sea mud mask can improve the appearance of your facial skin by improving elasticity and minimizing pores, wrinkles and lines. When it dries, toxins that may be present in your skin cells from your everyday diet are drawn out. Your face will feel clean and refreshed. The Dead sea prevents hair loss and helps arthritis knee pain. Would you want to visit the Dead Sea?




8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would want to visit the Dead Sea because it seems like a fun and cleansing place to go. Especially with all the facial things that you could get out of vacationing there. Like how if I do go there, then I will not be bald in like 20 years. Or I won't have bad arthritis when I'm 50. Would you agree with me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was very informational. I didn't know that the dead sea, was in fact a lake! I really want to go there, just to have my own personal spa day. I wonder if I'll get salt in my eyes if I go swimming? Maybe one day I can take a trip out there to "SEA" it. LOL!!! :

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, YES I would want to go to the Dead Sea. From what you're telling me in this post, the dead sea seems like the coolest place there is! I had no idea it was so healthy for your skin! I could take my grandma to the dead sea and be like, "Yo grandma, get in, it'll make your wrinkles go away!". That'd be funny. It's really weird that it is actually a lake and not a sea! Why don't they just call it the Dead Lake?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to visit the Dead Sea sometime it looks really pretty. I have a Lokai bracelet that claims that the beads are filled with water from the Dead Sea. Do you know if you can swim in that water or is it just for show?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be sure to put things into your own words; it is not OK to cut and paste.

    http://igoogledisrael.com/2010/06/dead-sea-facts-10-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-lowest-place-on-earth/

    ReplyDelete