Thursday, November 12, 2015

Dead Sea SPA?!?!

A stretch of ocean so salty that no fish can survive, the Dead Sea is almost the opposite of it's name because it is a great  spa, it can also make your health go up which is pretty cool but weird.Tourists around the world come to the area, where they can float in the salty water.That water is so salty that you can read a book  without getting it wet! ! Located in the border between Jordan and Israel. It is crazy! They have people going into a sea where everything is DEAD! Would you go and swim in the dead sea?
Dead Sea cartoons, Dead Sea cartoon, funny, Dead Sea picture, Dead Sea pictures, Dead Sea image, Dead Sea images, Dead Sea illustration, Dead Sea illustrations

4 comments:

  1. I think it would be pretty cool to go swimming in the dead sea. It would also be really cool to even just see it. I never knew that it is located on the boarder of Israel and Jordan. I agree though it is crazy that people are swimming in a place where everything is dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really go there, to the Dead Sea if I could. Where is it though? For some reason before I read this I thought it was a scary place to go but it now seems like a really cool place! I really hope to go there someday. I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about Dead Sea like 3 times in my life but I think Dead Sea is cool. I read another post about Dead Sea and I knew that there is so much salt in the Dead Sea that fish and other sea creatures don’t exist. I really want to go and swim in the Dead Sea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please be sure to do a better job of putting things into your own words.
    https://www.pinterest.com/anetteclaassen/the-dead-sea-its-manufactured-products/

    ReplyDelete