Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pakistan the state of beauty.

Pakistan is one very beautiful place.  It has some of the most beautiful mountains I have ever seen. Pakistan is usually very warm and also very dry. The climate in Pakistan is arid and semiarid. The Pakistan flag has a moon and a star and has a green background. The population is 196,174,380. Pakistan has the 6th largest population. On the day we celebrate Christmas, people in Pakistan celebrate many different leaders birthdays.  So there are some facts about Pakistan and why I love it. What are some of your favorite facts about Pakistan?

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this blog! What are the mountains called? Is that actually the population.. That's a lot. What are the leaders names that the celebrate on Christmas? I loved this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I did not know any of that! I actually do not know a lot about Pakistan so I cannot answer your question! I think that it would be really fun to visit Pakistan. I did not know that it had the 6th largest population, I thought that was really cool! Have you ever been to Pakistan?~Chloe Krumm

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite fact is that Pakistan is one of the largest poppy producers of the whole world. Buuuut, does anyone here know what poppies are made into? No...? Alright, the answer is opium. Opium is a addictive substance. Pakistan's money comes from DRUGS, and a lot of Pakistanis are addicted to addicted to opium. I agree with you Sydney. Quite a beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete