Thursday, November 14, 2019

Cassandra Curse (listen to me!)

The Cassandra curse is actually a very interesting story. She was the daughter of a king. Cassandra could predict and knew the feature, but the issue was nobody believed her and people didn’t really understand her because she spoke in riddles that nobody understood. So when she tried to warn people nobody listened witch was a big issue. And even when she was in the huge horse to the soldiers something was up and a huge war happen with the greeks, they still didn't believe her after. What I learned about the Cassandra Curse is to believe someone when they want to help instead of not taking their advice because who knows, they could be right in the end.

3 comments:

  1. Nice job Elaine. I liked the way you talked about how you think about the Cassandra Curse. When you said "So when she tried to warn people nobody listened witch was a big issue." That reminded me about how no one is listening to people who are saying that climate is real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you told us that she spoke in riddles and that nobody understood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job I thought was very good and showed very well of how cassandra was ignored for trying to help, and end up being right. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people try to be nice and work hard to do something nice people just reject them, Which I think proves that society only cares about themselves and it takes good people to make things right.

    ReplyDelete