Thursday, November 14, 2019

The Cassandra curse(listen to me)


Image result for trojan horse"



Cassandra was the daughter of King Priam. Cassandra had the power to tell the future but no one knew what she was saying or believed her because she only spoke in riddles. When the trojan horse pulled up at the gate of the greeks Cassandra new that it was a trap and was telling people but no one believed her. Of course, she was right and the Trojans concord the greeks. So what I learned is beleive people that are trying to help you and don't push them away if they want you to change your ways. Also if you are in Cassandra's shoes don't try to tell people to change their lives by so much that they don't want to beleive you.

2 comments:

  1. I find your post very interesting. I think that if I were to have been in Cassandra's shoes during the trojan war, I would have been very devastated because no one would be able to heed my warnings. I wonder if Apollo ended up regretting his actions towards Cassandra because it killed so many people. And I also agree with your first ending suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete