Tuesday, November 19, 2019

The Cassandra Curse

The cassandra curse was a very major problem. But the thing is, she knew what was going to happen, so she was trying to inform people but nobody listened, in fact they thought that she was crazy. But slowly her whole life changed. I don't understand why they even ignored stuff like the lift off problem or the hurricane warning, or the ship explosion. this just confused me.They just did not trust her. Would you guys trust her, even after all of this?

4 comments:

  1. I love how you addressed the issue. And you made sure everyone knew how bad the cassandra curse was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you stated the problem and questioned why they didn't listen to her to allow the reader to think about the problem and question themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you addressed about hurricanes because it reminded me about hurricane harvey because everyone was saying on the news that you needed to evacuate but they didn't so they got hit with major flooding and alot of people got severly injured. I also really like how you addressed that her life changed after she warned them but they didn't listen.

    ReplyDelete