Monday, November 25, 2019

The Cassandra Curse

Could all disasters be prevented?  Do some people know things about any major disasters that others didn't? This podcast had me thinking, was the cassandra curse actually real or were people back then just crazy? In a way I feel like this curse might actually be real. In past experiences I have told someone not to do something and they did it anyway and consequences came with their bad decisions. Well I must say if a stranger came up to me and said that I would choke on the gum that I was about to put in my mouth I would chew the gum anyway. I would think that the person telling me that was losing their mind. That's exactly what happened to cassandra. She told people what was going to happen to them and they thought she was absolutely crazy. Would you have believed Cassandra? Honestly I would not.

No comments:

Post a Comment