Saturday, November 16, 2019

terrible consequences are waiting for you

 First of all, Cassandra's curse was about the woman who warned about trojan horse. She warned that trojan horse is dangerous, but people ignored her, and people who ignored her,troy were defeated. January 28, 1986, the challenger broke down. However, there was a person who warned that, too. But everyone ignored the warning, so many people watched the falling pieces of challenger. So i think this two cases tell us that we should listen carefully to other people's word, so that we can avoid terrible consequences. Also, i learned blame someone is not a good solution. There are people who warn me, too. And i ignored them. Even though they warned me clearly, not like cassandra. I thought that their warning was not important, and consequently, took over my ps4. Well, only one that i can blame, is me. So i hope that i can listen other people carefully next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment