Sunday, November 17, 2019

The Positive and Negatives of the Cassandra Curse (listen to me!!)




          Cassandra is women in Greek Mythology. She could see the future, cool right! She could see if the country was in danger or not, but when there is good there is always bad! People would never believe her, when she would predict the future. People would never believe her because she would always say the problem in riddles, and nobody would care about it. Then they would be sorry with themselves because they would think " Aww man I should have figured out the answer for the riddle." There was a time when Cassandra could see that the trojan horse was bad but nobody would believe her. Do you think the Cassandra Curse  is real? Would you believe a person who can predict the future?




Image result for cassandra curse


1 comment:

  1. I like the title and when you added the two questions at the end. I wouldn't have listened to here the first two times, but once she was correct, I would have listened to her. I also like the picture of Cassandra. I also wouldn't care about solving the riddles because I would want to have to think about it.

    ReplyDelete