Friday, November 15, 2019

Listen to the cassandra's of the world




I've always wanted to go to Alaska, but after hearing their is dead animals under the road that are putting carbon into the air. It gives me second thoughts. And it's melting the glaciers to double uh oh!!!! !. still don't understand why people didn't believe cassandra even though she wasn't a known person. When their was something wrong/ risk with the challenger they launched anyway which lead to😢😢😢😢 and death.In the passage the narrator shows why casandra can tell what will happen in the future. And why no one would listen to her. If I was her I would be mad that no one would listen to me about the things I knew would happen. This passage about cassandra curse showed how the religion and culture of the people who believe in the cassandra curse.


2 comments:

  1. I like that you put your own thought and what you would feel like but you said it showed religion,how did it show religion? Also I feel like you should try to describe what your talking about more and show visuals instead of emojis and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you described how Cassandra wanted to warn people about their fate. Another thing that I liked was that you used emojis to express how you felt towards that topic. But one thing I think you should do would be to ask a question at the end of your paragraph because its a smart strategy.

    ReplyDelete