Sunday, November 17, 2019

The cassandra curse

    Cassandra Curse is very interesting she could predict the future and when there was something that was going to happen that was bad she would try to warn them but they just ignored her but it was very hard to understand her because her warnings were only riddles. What I learned from the Cassandra curse is that you should trust the people that warn you about something and that you should believe them even though they might sound crazy. What I would do if someone is disagreeing with me I would try to tell them everything that would happen and how it would happen. If someone warned you about something would you believe them?

1 comment:

  1. I like how you told why if you were cassandra what you say to people if the didn't believe you. I also like how you said what you learned about the cassandra curse. I like the way you explained the cassandra curse it was easy to understand.I if I had never had listen to the podcast I would know what was going on. But I think you can add more you could have added more detail.

    ReplyDelete