Tuesday, November 19, 2019

the cassandria Curse

         Cassandria was woman in greek mythology, cursed to utter true prophecies but never to be believed. Cassandria was the daughter of king Priam and queen Hecuba of troy. the oder most common versions state that she was admired by the god apollo who thought to win her with the gift to see the futcher. In return she promised him her favors but after receiving the gift she refused the gift. The enraged Apollo could not revoke the divine power, so her added to her curse that she could see the feather but no one would believe her. in other sources, Cassandria broke no promises and the power was given to her as an achievement.

3 comments:

  1. I think writing her background was very great and I am surprised that you knew about it because most people don't. I think we can learn to never break a promise especially with the God. I think it is very nice story about Cassandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're descriptions were very nice, I like how you explained Apollo's feelings as well as Cassandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that you had a very good blog post. It was very descriptive and had lots of detail. I loved how you explained what happened to her and how she was cursed.

    ReplyDelete