Tuesday, November 26, 2019

UGGHHH!!! No one will listen to meee

Would you trust someone if they told you that you are going to die in the next couple hours? Well, no one believed Cassandra even though she was right. No one trusted the people that said the spaceship wasn't going to be a success. Would you ignore the weatherman even though he says it is important? Sometimes people ignore warnings and signs but maybe its because they have lied amlot before, or always joke around. You might also think its a rumor. But would someone not listen to a serious warning? Why would we do that even if we know it could affect our health?  I don't know, neither do other people? How would you see if they are telling the truth and something really is going to happen.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your post. I think you title is really relevant and caught my attention. I think you could add more details about Cassandra. I liked the questions you added at the end and how you asked if we would ignore someone's warning that can be important for the future or just a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post, the title caught my attention. I liked all the questions you asked. You could probably add more about cassandra. I like how you put " people might not listen because the person who told them that is always joking around.

    ReplyDelete