Thursday, November 14, 2019

Anshuman rocks the World

The first thing I learned about the Cassandra Curse is the Challenger Spacecraft.  What I learned about the Challenger Spacecraft is that it traveled really deep into space and at one point in space it blew up and caused an explosion.  The second thing I learned about the Cassandra Curse is the permafrost tunnel in Alaska.  What I learned about the Permafrost tunnel is that it melted and released carbon causing global warming.  The third and final thing I learned about the Cassandra Curse is the wooden horse that had Greek Warriors inside of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anshuman, I like how you used how you did "I learned about the Cassandra Curse" part and I agree how the wooden horse that had Greek Warriors inside of it. I would add when they made the Trojan Horse and how it got inside the Trojan County. I enjoyed reading the Post.

    ReplyDelete