Monday, November 18, 2019

Why Doesn't Anyone Want To Believe?

 In the podcast for the Cassandra curse, it talks about how some warnings are heard and heeded, while others are left for dead. Some things today are similar to the myth of Cassandra. For example,  global warming. This is a huge problem, but nobody cares. Why? We need to learn how to convince people who don't believe to believe. A way I would do this is to point out the facts and cancel out their opinions. We could also speak to them in a way that they can understand. That first one might make them sad, but at least they would believe. Also, we need to convince the higher-ups to do something about it and make the people who are convinced and know about it to act too. How would you do it? How would you solve these problems? (Tell me in the comments )

3 comments:

  1. I agree with what you said about people not listening to anybody. Also why? that question has never been answered and it needs to be. Global warming will be a thing we need to warn everyone about and if we don't I think I will be our downfall. What if we tried to group up with people to try to do it ourselves. (if possible) Do you think that warning people in power will make them help us or do the opposite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you did and I agree about people not listening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would go to someone who people listen to but a person that will listen to me at the same time. that way the news I needed to spread would be able to be heard.

    ReplyDelete