Monday, May 16, 2016

Life in Crowded Japan

Japan is very crowded. Today I was walking to the train. As usual, I got there early to get a seat. I have to wait awhile, but it is worth it to get a seat. Eventually, it started to get crowded. Then, the workers started shoving people into the train. I thought the flow of people wouldn't stop, put people kept flowing in. Eventually, the last people were shoved in. Then I was off to my work. Let me just say that I have very good insurance, because if the train crashed, or got derailed with all the people in it, that would be painful.
After my work, I decided to go to a water park to have some fun. But I should've known better, because when I went to to water park, the lines were soooooooooooooooo long and the pools were sooooooooooooooo crowded. The pools were so crowded, that I couldn't even see the water! I decided against going to do anything here, and went to leave. But a lot of people must've had the same idea, because the line to get out was long, too.  









THANKS FOR READING!!!!
And if you didn't like this post, than:

No comments:

Post a Comment