Tuesday, May 17, 2016

THE TUBE PEOPLE ARE COMING

Imagine you and your family are going on a vacation....say a water park a normal regular "sane" waterpark. You won't find that in China you'll find a town like place that you suppose is flooded. Well that is what the japanese city people call a water park.  




Now that you have gotten that image into you head. your going to wake up with a bunch of shirtless people with a tube over there head in you nightmare. I don't know about you but this looks black friday when mom's are trying to buy the last toy for their kid. Man when I am never going to Japan. I thought the lines at Kalahari were long imaging this. Ugh I will have nightmares how about you?.

1 comment:

  1. Rohan,
    I agree! I would never want to go to a water park that is that crowded! I don't know why people still go to the water park when they know it is going to be crowded. Although if you didn't know it was going to be that crowded you would not go in when you get there. Another thing that would be awful is parking. The parking would be so busy and crazy so that is another problem that people would face going to a water park that crowded. Would you ever visit Japan.

    ReplyDelete