Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Japan get your population under control.


So when I look at this picture I think are these people having fun or being tortured? I personally would hate this it is so crowded how would they even breath? I mean like Japan has so many population problems I wonder how there economy is even still alive. And if you think it's not that bad just look and the picture and tell me if you can see any water. Also what’s with the people with the tube like there wasn’t enough space already to bring a tube and take up even more space. I am surprised they can even breath. Honestly ok so lets be serious just for one second, I know it will be hard, but how do they breath, seriously like they could be swished under the water and no one will ever know people will be like “ohh look another dead guy too bad that’s the 53 this week but whatever.” Japan put yourself together I don't care if you ship them to Mexico, there is way too many people. So if you don’t know what Japan is like well think of it like you just went to a basketball or football game any sports game or concert any big place with lots of people, and so when the game is over everyone leaves and it takes you like and hour to get out of the parking lot, so that’s Japan EVERYWHERE EVERYDAY I’m like Oh My God that is crazy all the people it is INSANE. They have tiny capsule hotels with thousand if capsules for people to sleep in because they do not have enough space. So to end if you read all of that good for you because it was probably really boring and long so give yourself a pat on the back and comment what you think about Japan’s population issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment