Wednesday, March 4, 2020

food!


aloo all the way to zeera these are the food of Indian culture. one of the most Popular Indian foods are  aloo , which is a potato with peppers peas tomatoes sometimes basil they are very good I've had them before they taste like potatoes of course with a little hint of  spice Berry crisp peppers are really good my papa made them for me my father is not from India but he does make it he got the recipe from an Indian friend let's just call him Fred dad was a really good friend of my father's he told me amazing stories about India he is now an American citizen and then they have amazing festivals and traditions some of them can be nice some Indians can be well sort of mean but when they're nice Sears nice and if they're being there like  your mom with a wooden shoe mean at least the ones that I've met

No comments:

Post a Comment