Friday, January 29, 2016

(הבטחות) (PROMISES) ( وعود)

Promises was quite a movie. I thought it was a great movie and learned so many things! I saw things from many different perspectives. I wish that the Palestinians and the Jews would get along.  There'd be a lot less war, more helping, more happiness and less conflict. I thought it was interesting how they really didn't like each other. The moment the boy Mahmoud found out B.Z was Jewish, he was all like "Huh? Really? I'm so confused". I found that kind of funny. Just because one person of a certain race, religion, gender or any type is a certain way, doesn't mean all of them are like that. I think that when they met each other, they probably realised that they weren't as bad as they thought. They most likely talked about their countries, their homes, and just kid's stuff like toys, houses, cars, tv and whatnot. Where do you think all the kids are now?

No comments:

Post a Comment