Friday, January 29, 2016

Promises

From Promises I have learned very much about the lives in the middles east. As you are traveling there are checkpoints that determine whether you are able to pass through or not. At those checkpoints most only people who follow Judaism, and Americans are able to pass through. If you are an Arab it is much harder to pass through, and most Arabs get sent away. Also from this video I have learned that the children are being to hate the other side. For example a child from Arab heritage is taught to hate anyone who follows Judaism.

I predict that when the children from both sides meet that it will go well. In further explanation I think that all of the children will come to like the children from the other side of the story. When this happens I think that the realization that what they were taught was wrong. Do you agree with this prediction? If not then what do you think?

Image result for promises documentary

No comments:

Post a Comment