Friday, January 29, 2016

Promises!

I think Promises is a very cool movie. I didn't really think to ask the kids how they felt about the other ethnicity. I actually learned a lot from this documentary. I learned that their parents and grandparents put their beliefs onto their children's and I think that is clouding their judgement of each other. I thought it was funny when the Mahmoud boy said that all Jews are selfish and other terrible things, when B.Z. is Jewish. And he like B.Z. It looked really confused because he realized that all he ever had been taught about about the Jews was a lie. I think that when all the children meet each other, there is going to be some tension, but then it will be easier. I think they will talk about sports, religion, their history, and, I don't know, normal stuff? I can't wait to see what is going to happen! What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment