Thursday, January 14, 2016

Iran (I -Ran) not (ee-ran)

        In my opinion Iran has amazing geography. Iran is the 18th largest country in the world. For the most part it is than the U.S! Iran consists of a lot of basins and mountains. The eastern part of Iran is where you can find lots of salt lakes. The northern part of Iran is where you would be able to find rain forests. The Zagros and Alborz mountains are the most known mountain ranges in Iran. Can you find a more interesting country than Iran?

2 comments:

  1. Um, actually it IS pronounced ee-ran, I should know anyways

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, and I think that it is probable even the best country aside from Russia and america for exactly the same reasons that you stated here. Good job! I really like this Diego. I like the comic that you put in this it really matches the situation perfectly.

    ReplyDelete