Friday, January 15, 2016

A Life In Ruins

I never thought about what people in other places were going through for example wars, or living in trailer parks, or even having a blanket as a roof. A family of 250 people are living in 26 trailers far away from there former homes in Khuza'a. little girls are dressed in white, and boys are in there best outfits awaiting for the wedding to start. Also In between the trailers men are smoking while the kids are playing and laundry is hanging. If there was something that you could do to help these people would you?
           .

2 comments:

  1. I agree Paige. I've always known that there are countries that don't have as much money as the US but hearing and looking at what they have to go through is kind of sad. I hope that in the future years everyone is able to have enough money, shelter, and clothes to live and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige,
    I did know that people were living in poverty but I didn't think that it was that bad. I think we are very lucky where we live and that we live in the U.S. I would help but my choice of helping would be from right here. I would donate money instead of going over to that country and helping them. I feel like at this time in the world with lots of things going on I feel it is safest to stay in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete