Friday, January 29, 2016

Promises Of The Past

The movie has opened my eyes up to a lot. The children are taught from generation to generation that their family or ethnic group should have the land or that they're right, and seeing as this pattern continues the dispute might be settled but in the far future. I used to think who ever got there first should control the land but now I understand that both peoples have made the land their home. I also learned that the children are still very sensitive about the situation and since they are young but some have grown quite mature in the harsh reality. This makes me wonder if there is a chance for a compromise because young people are more open hearted to ideas then an older generation. When they meet I think they will argue about some things at first but then come to talk about their differences and maybe they will even start to see the similarities between themselves, after all they are just children. Hopefully they realize that each side is just as guilty or innocent as the other.




Image result for promises documentary

No comments:

Post a Comment