Monday, January 18, 2016

Isis: Why?








Isis is becoming a really big problem in the world. They started out small but now they have become unstoppable but I think that could change if Isis would just let us not go on foot and  not risk people's lives. There has been a lot of death lately and one of them has made news. There was a suicide bombing cause by Isis. Out of that 3 people have died. Why is there so much death in this world. WHY?? Tell me please!! Why can't this whole world just live in peace? Why? Across this whole entire world there has been some kind of conflict. Death, murder, suicide, and even war. However we can fix that if we all could just get along. But no we can't that's how the world is!! Why can't we change that? Why can't we all just change the world? I know I keep repeating myself about how this world could change. I keep doing that because, why can't we? All I want is this world with peace in it. Stop the murder, stop the war. Just stop. I think that's all of us want. So tell me this people of the world. Can you help change the world?



















No comments:

Post a Comment