Wednesday, November 11, 2015

S.C.U.B.A Diving At Age 11!

DSC07417.JPG I actually have been to Israel before. My whole family lives there and go there every other summer, which is pretty cool. Last year I went scuba-diving with my sister in Eilat, Israel but I had to hold someone’s hand the whole time. :( It was so fun I actually didn’t realize that we were done with the session. Although ⅔ of Israel is desert, you definitely can find something to do there.


What would you do if you could go to Israel?

3 comments:

  1. I like how you told about going to Israel and scuba diving. If i went to Israel I would want to go scuba diving as well. I like how you put your title it really lured me in. Are you going this year?? Overall this is a really good post I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going this year during winter break.

      Delete
  2. I have never been to Israel, but if I went to Israel I would go eat there food first. I'm into trying new food but I've tried Middle-Eastern before like hummus and falafel. I would go and try scuba diving. I'd definitely want to check out Jerusalem! I think it's really cool that you get to experience the fun of going to Israel, and your family lives there! I don't know many people at age 11 who have went scuba diving! Since your whole family lives in Israel, does that mean you can speak Hebrew or Arabic or BOTH?

    ReplyDelete