Friday, March 25, 2016

YUM YUM YUMMY INDIAN FOODS IN MY TUM TUM TUMMY!



Hey guys, do you like Indian foods?
(Just in case if you didn’t know what Indian foods are. DON'T THEY LOOK YUMMY?)
Well, I love Indian foods, especially CURRY!  
There are many kinds of curry.  Like that curry in the picture, and I can’t name them all because there are so many of them!  There are almost sixty kinds of curry, according to the Wikipedia. (Woah!)
Curries are usually  made of fresh or dried spices, herbs, peppers, and other ingredients like seafoods, meat, and vegetables.  Indians eat curry with rice, or the flat breads called naan ( it tastes sooo good ), etc.  If you want to find an indian restaurant in Okemos, use this map :3  What’s your favorite Indian food?


2 comments:

  1. I did my blog post on Indian food also. I do not have a favorite type of Indian food because it is mostly spicy and I really do not like spicy foods. One thing I do like that is Indian food is naan. I have always loved bread and it is pretty much the only indian food you can get that isn't spicy. I have tasted curry before and it was WAY TOO SPICY. Even though I don't like Indian food, I really like Indian Desserts. My favorite Indian dessert is Gulab Jamun. This dessert is kind of like a doughnut that you dip in syrup. Whenever my mom wants Indian food I just get Gulab jamun. You mostly talked about curry in you blog. Is curry your favorite Indian food. If so why is it your favorite. If it isn't that what is your favorite type of Indian food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Indian food is naan. Sometimes my dad makes it at home and seasons it with garlic and olive oil. It goes very well with Kabab and Shashlik or is great by itself. By the looks of your blog, you probably like curry. What is your favorite kind of curry and why?

    ReplyDelete