Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sri Lankan Food!



Welcome to the island country of Sri Lanka! Here there are many different cuisines with great taste. There is Kottu is Lankan stir-fry of shredded roti bread with vegetables. Many natives also add ingredients like eggs, meat, and cheese.are a range of dishes based on a fermented batter, usually made of rice flour and coconut milk with spices. Many dishes are spicy here which is what many people in South Asia like. This is a very good taste to people just like sugar is to me. I have never tried any Sri Lankan dishes but wish to as I love to try new foods! Tell me if you guys would love to eat Sri Lankan food!

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely try this dish called Kottu. The picture makes it look very appealing and delicious but sometimes images of food can be misleading. An example many fast food restaurants nowadays. As seen in this dish do all dishes in Sri Lanka have many different ingredients. Lastly I hope I can try this dish someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had the chance to try Kottu, I would. Did you know that Kottu has the same popularity as a hamburger. So that makes it the hamburger of Sri Lanka! I recommend checking out Maldive Cuisine. Even though it isn't about Sri Lanka but it is about what they eat in Maldive, it is also about what kind of food they eat there. To sum this up, what do you think of the food in Sri Lanka?

    ReplyDelete