Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Bhutan foods edible or not

I did my blog on Bhutan food not because I was hungry (which I was), but because it looked different from our regular foods. Bhutan's food contains mostly of rices and a side of  vegetable or meat. I usually eat the meat as the main food and vegetables or rice as a side. People in Bhutan usually eat pork, beef, and chicken as there side meats. The vegetables hey commonly eat are spinach, pumpkins, turnips, radishes, tomatoes, river weed, onions and green beans  Whenever you eat Bhutan food's you will probably first taste the spiciness. Chilies are considered the must have ingredient in all Bhutan foods, no spice is no food. I think that Bhutan's foods are definitely edible.  I love spicy foods even if the order of sides and main meals are mixed up, I would still love it.What do you think, would you eat Bhutan's foods?

No comments:

Post a Comment