Saturday, March 26, 2016

Curry is BAE



Curry. Most people think India... or you could think about the awesome, three-point making king, Stephen Curry. Unfortunately, that's not what we're going to talk about. Sorry Steph, I'd love to talk about you, but this is about CURRY, the food. First of all, what is curry? Curry is a very common dish that originates from India. There are many different kinds of curry. For example, some of the many are Chicken curry or Panang Curry. I thought curry was just one type! The dish also has a lot of spices. I mean, India is practically the spice country. Curry isn't just in India, it's all over Southern Asia! In fact, you can find it in almost all of Asia and across the world. Countries like Thailand and Japan are also known for their curry. Some of the spices used in the food are turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, cumin, fenugreek and more. I'm sure you've heard of at least a couple of the spices mentioned because some of them are really common. So many different cool spices for just one dish! If you've eaten describe it! What do you think about this interesting food? Do you think you'd like it?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have eaten curry! Well it is one of my favorite Indian foods. Well I love it because it is so delicious! I love how there is different mixtures of yummy spices on the bottom there is that yummy rice! Yum! I think I learned that this food is originated from India. I thought he that this food came from Japan! I think that this food is really Indian, because of the full flavor of different spices! And also I think you should read thank you India fro spicies. I think it really goes along with yours, because it really talks about spices too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete