Thursday, March 24, 2016

House or Horror?

What is your immediate reaction when you think about India? Luxury homes, perhaps? Yeah, it wasn’t mine either. Some of the most amazing homes in the world are in India. Cities in India with the most luxurious homes are in New Delhi, Goa, Mumbai and Puducherry. India has really started to take a notice to the luxury market. There have been many articles much like this one, where wealthier Indian citizens are actually trying to choose between which type of rich-people houses to buy. To me, I think that is selfish because there are many people in Orissa, India who are living in poverty, while people in New Delhi are trying to decide if they want yellow or white tiles on their floor. People who live in India should be helping each other out instead of ignoring each other. Many people in poverty go through more horrors a day, than the average person goes through in a lifetime. Finally, the rich should be helping out those who are in poverty and vise versa. So the next time you’re in your house, remember that the wealthy people in India have it better.

2 comments:

  1. I knew there were parts of India that were very wealthy but I didn't know just how much wealthier they were than the average person. I think the architecture is absolutely amazing, but I also have to agree with you that they should be trying to help the destitute. There are adults and children starving and striving to keep their families alive and then there are people as rich as this. I know that the rich people worked hard for their money, but I think they should at least help just a little bit for the people that aren't able to make their own money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't know that about India. I had no idea some of their citizens that are extremely rich. It's crazy that only miles can separate the rich from the poor. Also, I agree with your ideas that the wealthy should help the poor to make their living situation and life better!! I think you should check out Josie Pemble's blog!! It's about getting married at 12 years old, and it's really interesting! Isn’t that crazy to think about getting married at our age!!!



    ReplyDelete