Thursday, March 24, 2016

Metoh Kangmi- The Filthy Snowman




An ape like creature has been found near Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet. This creature has been called the Yeti. I think it is a hoax because they have no real proof of it's existence. They found a footprint but there is evidence that it is a hoax They call him Metoh Kangmi because it means filthy snowman. By the looks of it, he looks exactly like Bigfoot in the snow.They found a sample of his DNA and it matches with the DNA of a subspecies of brown bears. There is still the possibility of a yeti existing. If it is a hoax, I wonder why the brown bear is in the mountains. Do you think it is a hoax?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia! It's totally a hoax, and I really loved your intriguing post about the Yeti. I learned things I never knew about the Yeti! Who knew that they found a sample of his DNA?? I sure didn't. From reading this post I suggest you go visit my post about extreme houses in India. I'm sure you'll find it exciting. :) Great job on your dirty snowman!

    ReplyDelete