Tuesday, March 22, 2016

What Can You Do To Make Vegetables Worse? Fry em'!

 The country that I chose was Bangladesh. I picked Bangladesh because of it's food that I would like to try. Some of the food there I would like to try is Chhena poda, Sandesh, and Luchi. Chhena poda is a cheese dessert from Oshida in eastern India. It's made of well-kneaded fresh cheese, sugar, cashew nuts, and raisins. Sandesh is made of milk and sugar and Luchi is a deep fried flatbread made of wheat flour. But food there that I think is absolutely disgusting is fried vegetables. It's exactly what it sounds like, you just fry a bunch of different kinds of vegetables! Vegetables are already gross, why make them worse by frying them? If you went to Bangladesh, what kind of food would you try?




Luchi.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Fried Vegetables? You are probably taking out any nutritional value by frying them! Did you know that they also eat chicken feet, fish eyeballs, and pigeon meat? Good luck getting any cow brains, they are now illegal to eat! If I went to bangladesh, I would like to try the fried food. I like pretty much anything fried, even fried butter on a stick! I think they have some very interesting food and I would definitely like to try some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Butter on a stick? Oh, the things we do for gluttony...

      Delete
  2. I searched up on hippos and I found out alot at http://www.outtoafrica.nl/animals/enghippo.html I learned that hippos can wiegh up to 3 1/2 tons! this was definitely worth reading and it has made me think a lot about the next time someone offers me to play hungry hungry hippos! Also, hippos can live up to 50 years! that was greater than the average life span in medieval times! I always knew hippos were mean but i never expected them to be almost 14 feet long! Now that's a big game board!

    ReplyDelete