Sunday, March 27, 2016

Indian Food!

Before we get into the blog, one fact about me is that I hate Indian food. Well wait a minute hate is a strong word, let me just say I very dislike Indian food. SO, let's get straight into the blog.

You are probably wondering why I chose to do my blog on Indian food. I choose this because, it is very different from American food and it seems interesting to learn about. I have noticed that Indian food has a very strong smell. This is probably because of all the different spices they use. Spice as you know also affects the taste, and I really don't like spicy things so that makes a big impact on weather I like the food or not. All of the spices come from the trading between India, Europe and Asia. One food I do like that is Indian is their desserts they make. My favorite dessert is Gulab Jamun. Gulab Jamun is a dessert that looks like a doughnut and you get to dip it in syrup. That is probably the only Indian food I would eat again.

Do you like Indian food? If you do what is your favorite thing to eat that is Indian food. If you don't like Indian food, tell me why?




1 comment: