Friday, March 25, 2016

What Do Kids Like To Do In India?


What do kids like to do for fun in India? Well I have the answer to that. In India kids don’t play electronics because most of them don’t have enough money to buy a gaming console, an iphone 6s, computers, tablets, or even a TV. Since the weather in India is mostly nice kids like to play outside a lot, when I say a lot I mean a lot! In India kids love to play cricket. Cricket is probably the most popular sport in India. If you walk into any typical Indian neighborhood you’re bound to find at least a few kids playing cricket. Now, cricket isn’t the only sport in India, many kids also love play soccer, badminton, hockey, carrom, and some Indian games. Over here kids are encouraged to play outside, in India kids are encouraged to not play outside and to focus on their studies. Would you rather do this for fun or whatever you do for fun?


2 comments:

  1. To start Abhi I think there spare time is so much better than ours. To start the spend so much more time outside to we probably do. Also when you were talking about Indain spare time I thought about Indian food and how much I love it and, thought of Seohee’s article about spices in India. I also started to think about cricket and thought what it is like and how popular it is in India. What do you think about cricket I think it is somewhat like baseball and that’s it for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops...spelling error. Can you spot it? Correct it, then let me know for an improved score on your comment.

      Delete