Friday, March 25, 2016

DANNNNNN THAT'S A GREAT VIEW!!!





Have you ever wanted to travel to Nepal?  There are so many fun things to do in Nepal!  one of the most popular things are climbing Poon Hill. Did you that Poon Hill is one of the many distant peaks found found on the Annapurna circuit? Almost everywhere around the Annapurna trail is a glimpse of the dazzling mountainside! The trek is so long that it takes 15-20 days on foot to walk from Kathmandu to reach the capital. But even then you have to make a stop in Pokhara. There is beautiful waterfalls, mossy forests and much more!  If you got the chance to hike on the Annapurna Circuit, would you? Who likes DAN AND PHIL?!?!?!




2 comments:

  1. If I got the chance to climb the Annapurna Circuit I would. Mostly for a look at the beautiful scenery. Your post was very good. It had many great details and I liked your pictures. I especially liked the picture of the mountain. It was beautiful. The only thing I would make sure to fix on your post was a few editing things but other than that well done! I read that there were many things to do in Nepal. I would recommend you read the Wikipedia article about the festival there called Dashian. It sounds like a good festival and I based my post after it. That’s about it about your post. My question for you is which of the landmarks you said in your post do you most want to visit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would visit Poon Hill. How about you?

      Delete