Thursday, March 24, 2016

Climbing the World

Mt. Everest is known as the highest mountain in the world. Mt. Everest has the elevation of  29,029 feet. this astonishing mountain is  located in Mahalangur section of the Himalayas, the mountain's summit straddles the border separating China and Nepal. Look at the pictures below ↓ Imagine that but climbing that. Like WOW! When you climb Mt. Everest you will have to wear a oxygen mask because of the altitude the air gets thin. Personally I think climbing Mt.Everest would be very fun but yet very scary. What do you think? Would you like to climb the highest mountain in the world?

1 comment:

  1. If we climbed this together you know we would end up dying. I would fall and you would pee your pants so hard. I Would want to climb this, but knowing us you would push me off and I would die. Im impressed on how adventurous you always are!! I would eventually climb this but more than 250 people have died trying.It takes around two months climbing it. It would take another two months climbing down too. Who would you want to come with us? After knowing how many people have died trying to climb this would you?

    ReplyDelete