Tuesday, March 22, 2016

It's Something... Not Natural






The country that I chose is Nepal. I chose it because it sounded interesting and I think I’ve heard of it before. There are legends about creatures called yetis, also known as the Abominable Snowman. They are said to be taller than a human and ape-like. The yeti is not real, but it still sounds interesting. It could be just a monkey, bear, or something else.  People say they see it, but it’s actually just some other animal. Some scientists believe that it is a hybrid between the brown bear and the polar bear. Who knows? Maybe some day, the yeti will be discovered. Do you believe in the yeti?






1 comment:

  1. I do not believe in the yeti, but I do know that there are people out there who want to find him. I also think that other people believe that the yeti and Bigfoot are one person. There is a show on Animal Planet called Finding Bigfoot. These people go out into the woods and try to find him. I don't believe in him or the yeti, but I think the Abominable Snowman is actually a mountain gorilla that can withstand cold temperatures, if he is actually real. If the yeti or Bigfoot was real, what kind of animal do you think it would be?

    ReplyDelete