Friday, March 25, 2016

Radical India!

Personally when I think of India I think of the basics. I think of things such as the amazing culture, breathtaking views, and mouth watering food. What I don’t think about, is all the weird ( but cool) things that go on there. Did you know there is a floating post office? I mean, it’s cool and all, but business probably isn’t the best. Another cool fact is that India has a whole spa for elephants. They get massages, food, and luxury bathing. Elephants are awesome but a whole spa for them seems a little irrELEPHANT. One final fact is that a village in India called Shani Shingnapur, doesn’t have doors in any of their shops or halls. They have also never kept any of their valuable possessions locked up because all of the locals are kind and have grown up not knowing crime.Although this seems crazy, they have never once had a theft or robbery happen. So after reading this phenomenal article the question is: do you think is cooler or weirder than America?

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lildog! You know after reading your article, I was expecting to look to my right and see an elephant. But instead I saw you and your horrible COW. That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I learned so many cool and interesting facts from your article! Many of these things seem impossible that they exist but I found out the floating post office in Dal Lake, Srinagar has become a very popular tourist attraction being the first of its kind in India. I think you should check out Leie Sermack's article because you have really unique individual facts on India but her article will give you more of a general knowledge and some background information on India. But all in all, India is both weirder and cooler than America.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think India is more interesting then America. First, I've grown up in the US for my whole life so I know more facts about it. This means there is more to learn in India. Next, they get to massage elephants. Like ummm... I WANT TO MASSAGE ELEPHANTS! Also did you know that India had the second largest population in the world and it is the seventh biggest. That's pretty neat right?

    ReplyDelete