Friday, March 25, 2016

Dal Bat to Car

I know you may think it sounds like Dal bat to car, but it's not. It is a food that's a part of the Nepalese cuisine. It is Dal-bhat-tarkari. Dal is a soup that is made up of lentils and spices. The Dal is usually served over something like rice with curry. The sides are chutney and sometimes pickle which can be fresh or fermented. The other varying things are lemon, lime, and fresh green chili. I would love something like this because I love rice and anything with spices. If you had the chance to eat Dal-bhat-tarkari would you take it?

1 comment:

  1. I like how detailed your description of the different foods they eat there. My post was also about the different kinds of food they eat in Maldives. I never knew how many different kinds of curries ’ there are to eat. The rice in the picture you posted looks like the kind you would eat at a Japanese restaurant. I think you should read a post about different landmarks so you get more knowledge about countries other than food.

    ReplyDelete