Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Little Bhutan



tcb_082415_BF111.jpg i think i might be the only person doing a blog on Bhutan but, other wise here are some cool facts that you probably didn't know about Bhutan. Locally Bhutan's name is Land of the Thunder Dragon. Another cool fact is bhutan was the first country to ban the production and selling of tobacco in 2010. When eating in Bhutan you are expected to eat with your right hand because, your left hand is considered dirty. A festival that goes on in Bhutan is the Tshechsu which celebrates the birthday of Guru Rimpoche on the tenth day of each month on the lunar calendar. In this festival it is beileved that everyone must attend to a mask dance at least once in order to wash their sins away.  Out of South Asia the places I would most likely want to visit are, Bhutan and India. Would you want to attend to one of the mask dances?






















2 comments:

  1. I like all the facts you included in this post. I read and I learned about Bhutan. One thing you need to fix in this is that you need to add more punctuation. One last thing is to capitalize your I's. Also I would like to attend the mask dance just to see their culture and learn overall this is a great post. My favorite part of this is the beginning you start out like "This is original".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please be sure to rewrite this without the errors as mentioned in class. Let me know when you have done so and I will add in your four missing points.

    ReplyDelete