Thursday, March 24, 2016

Bollywood or Hollywood?

India is home to one of the biggest film production studios in the world. This film studio is called Bollywood, it is based in Mumbai which is the second most popular city in India. I have been to Bollywood once and it was pretty cool, not the Hollywood  amazing. There were many actors that I did not know because.... well I do not watch Indian movies, but some I recognized from posters. Bollywood had some really cool stuff there but I would rather go to Hollywood even though Bollywood creates more movies than Hollywood per year I still think Hollywood is better. Did you know Bollywood creates twice the amount of movies per year than Hollywood?.




http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment