Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Indian culture and food!!!!


Someday I would like to go to India. I like their food, culture, and music. This year, I made a new friend, Maya. She is part of the INDIAN SQUAD!!!!!! I learned a lot about India and Indian culture because of her. I learned that to do the classic Indian dance you have to screw in the light bulb with your top hand and pet the dog with your bottom, then switch. Some of their popular meals are Butter Chicken, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Tikka Masala, and more. Wow, they really like their chicken!! Haha. But in all seriousness, I would really like to go to India. I think their culture has so much to learn from, and it would just be super fun!! Would you like to go to India? Why or why not?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sloane, I love eating Indian food too! One of the things I love are the spices! I especially love all the peppers in the food. Spices just give food so much tang and are amazing to eat. I think that spice is a great piece of Indian food. Also love your article and how it shows some of the great foods of India.Check out Sohee's paper so you can learn more about all the amazing tasting food in India.

    ReplyDelete