Friday, March 25, 2016

The Holi festival = AWESOME

Ever want to throw paint and water and all over people. Well you can for the Holi festival. It is a two day festival that takes place in India and, Nepal. First off I just need to say that this is the most awesome thing that has ever happened to the history of the world. Second this is a huge holiday/culture for people in this region or country. It also seems like this huge awesome thing that people in the community that everyone is a part of and every one loves it. Third one year I want to go there on the day and just have some fun and, just go crazy and have fun. What do you think about  this amazingly fun festival.



2 comments:

  1. I would absolutely love to throw colors at people! It's like a rainbow fell from the sky onto people! I knew about this festival, but I didn't know it was called Holi. I wanted to know what the colors are made out of. I looked on this website called http://www.holione.com/en/powder.html, and I learned that the colors are made of rice flour! Woah! Obviously they add color, but I love how the colors end up being so bright. It's safe for the environment and is allergy free. So when you get the chance to attend this festival, don't worry about a thing, except getting messy. I think you should read "Holi Curry that is a lot of color" by Jacyln Wang. You both wrote about the same thing and it'd be cool if you compared and saw what she said. Maybe you might learn something new from hers! Did you know what the colors used for Holi were made of?

    ReplyDelete


  2. I like that you made it personal at the end by saying that you would like to go see the festival. You forgot to put in a question mark at the end of your last sentence though. You need to look over your paragraph before you submit it next time because there were some sentences that did not make sense to me. I looked it up and found out that the Holi festival was held on Thursday March 24 this year.

    ReplyDelete